NCLEX Score Review

4 comments - Post a comment

Usually, NCLEX scores are sent out 2-6 weeks after the NCLEX test. Each state board is different with score reporting. Don’t call the state boards for a score report.

If you do not pass the NCLEX don’t lose hope. Thousands of good nurses have missed a passing score by a few questions. Any given day a good student can make a few mistakes. You will be required to wait 3 months to retest for the NCLEX.

If you don’t pass the NCLEX ask yourself the following questions.

  1. Did I know the material on the NCLEX?
  2. Did I feel comfortable with testing format?
  3. Was there something else going on in my life that was a distracter?
  4. Did I feel like I was guessing on the NCLEX test?
  5. Did I give each question my best effort?
  6. Did I focus on the practical and not book knowledge regarding patient care?
  7. Did I prepare for the minimum number of questions and not the maximum on the NCLEX test?
Use the above questions to improve your focus for your NCLEX preparation. Hundreds if not thousands of nursing students have never gone back to take the NCLEX test the second time. The NCLEX is just another hurdle in a series of qualifying requirements to become a nurse. Don’t lose hope and become a better nurse by pursing knowledge that will help you pass the NCLEX.

 
This Post has 4 Comments Add your own!
Terry Winkle - November 8, 2011 at 7:32 PM

This comment has been removed by the author.

Terry Winkle - November 8, 2011 at 7:52 PM

While browsing the web, I saw a site that says NCLEX-CAT simulator. Does it really feels like taking the actual NCLEX CAT?

Saw it here http://www.nclexonline.com

Anonymous - September 23, 2012 at 6:36 AM

Hi

Tks very much for post:

I like it and hope that you continue posting.

Let me show other source that may be good for community.

Source: Nurse manager interview questions

Best rgs
David

Unknown - October 6, 2013 at 2:33 AM

Thanks What a great info you have given us by your blog.

MCAT questions

Post a Comment